Here are a few candle care tips to keep your candle living it's best life.
- The first time you burn your Simple Shoppe candle, let it burn for 2-3 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container. This ensures a clean, even burn all the way down the container. If the first burn is too short the candle will continue to burn down the middle, creating a tunnel.
- Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting each time (we suggest using a wick trimmer.)
- A candle should never be burned for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep your candle away from fans, drafts, open windows, hot surfaces, children and pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- All of our candle containers can be reused and come with lids. Simply hand wash out the container with warm soapy water, and reuse for something awesome in the house or office.
Need more help? We love helping our customers, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!